August Book of the Month: Eating in the Light - Making the switch to veganism on your spiritual path
'Eating in the Light' by Doreen Virtue and Becky Prelitz shows you that it isn't just the fat or carbohydrate content that counts when making dietary choices - it's the 'spiritual vibrational' quality of what you eat that truly makes a difference in how you look and feel.
Now fully updated with all the latest dietary advice, Doreen Virtue and Becky Prelitz teach you how vegetarianism can elevate your energy, help you to become more psychic and enhance your spiritual growth. You'll also read practical and nutritionally sound tips on how to:
• Ensure you get adequate protein;
• Eliminate or reduce your cravings for meat and dairy products;
• Cook vegetarian meals for yourself and your family;
• Deal with skeptical meat-eating friends and family members;
• Eat vegetarian meals at restaurants and while travelling.
Support the Barefoot Vegan Animal Sanctuary by purchasing the 2017 Art of Compassion Project calendar