Free Set of 20 Printable Vegan Inspirational QuotesNovember 1, 2018
To help celebrate International Vegan Day, we’ve put together 20 beautiful wall art printables featuring inspirational vegan quotes!
And they’re yours for free!
Hang them on your wall, frame them, put them in your home or office space to inspire yourself and others.
This printable inspirational vegan quotes set includes 20 printables including quotes:
- “It takes nothing away from a human to be kind to an animal.” -Joaquin Phoenix
- “Veganism is not a sacrifice. It is a joy.” -Gary L. Francione
- “Only when we have become non-violent towards all life will we have learned to live well ourselves,” -Cesar Chavez
- “All life deserves respect, dignity, and compassion. All life.” -Anonymous
- “May all that have life be delivered from suffering.” -Buddha
- “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” -Gandhi
- “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” -Anatole France
- “I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man” -Ghandi
- “There is no fundamental difference between man and animals in their ability to feel pleasure and pain, happiness, and misery.” -Charles Darwin
- “Compassion is the best side effect of being vegan.” -Anonymous
- “The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different.” -Hippocrates
- “The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.” -Leonardo Da Vinci
- “The Gods created certain kinds of beings to replenish our bodies; they are the trees and the plants and the seeds.” -Plato
- “The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man.” -Charles Darwin
- “An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language.” -Martin Buber
- “Nothing hurts a good soul and a kind heart more than to live amongst people who can’t understand it.” -Ali Ibn Abi Taalib
- “When you feel the suffering of every living thing in your own heart, that is consciousness.” -Bhagavad Gita
- “Earth was created for all of us, not some of us.” -Anthony Douglas Williams
- “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” -Maya Angelou
- “If you can be anything, be kind.” -Anonymous
As a writer, Emma’s work has been featured in other popular well-being and spiritual websites such as Elephant Journal, IVORY magazine, and she’s part of the Huffington Post’s team of regular bloggers. Her writing was also included in the Tiny Buddha book 365 Love Challenges from Tiny Buddha,released in 2015 by HarperCollins.
Latest posts by Emma Letessier (see all)
- Healing with Raw Foods - November 4, 2018
- Free Set of 20 Printable Vegan Inspirational Quotes - November 1, 2018
- Jacob’s Ridge – A sanctuary for humans and animals - October 16, 2018